- Being responsible for the Security of personnel and systems (Physical and Logical Security).
- Being responsible for Data Privacy matters (Data Protection Officer).
- Being responsible for Business Continuity (Business Continuity Manager).
- With the CIO/CTO, defining the corporate governance for Information Security matters.
- Preparing the systems for ISO 27001 certification.
- Representing the CIO/CTO at the Risk Committee to report on Security, Privacy and Business Continuity matters.
- Managing Security staff.
- Strong Information, Security, and Risks Management experience (Min 5 years).
- Holds Security certifications (CISSP, SANS, ISO Lead Implementer or equivalent).
- Background in IT / Audit / Risk Management.
- Experienced with highly regulated sectors.
- Displays sound ethics and the highest integrity.
- Fluent in English, extra languages such as Thai, Japanese or Chinese are advantages but not mandatory.
- Attractive monthly salary.
- Accommodation or equivalent budget.
- VISA and Work permit costs are covered.
- Medical insurance.
- 1 flight back home per year for foreigners.