Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning, directing, organizing and controlling Process & Maintenance activities including modifications to ensure smooth and efficient running of equipments in order to achieve production and quality parameters of CS2, Sulfuric Acid, water treatment, with minimum downtime, delivery at optimum cost, ensuring customer needs, plant safety & environmental compliance.
- Planning, controlling & monitoring steam generation from coal and oil boilers to meet production departments requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (Ordinary Engineering Certificate).
- Male, 35-45 years.
- 7-10 years experience in production / process.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Licensed of Professional Practice (Professional Level or Above), or being as a Boiler Director.