- Providing contract support, including the drafting, reviewing, and negotiatiing of contracts, including agreements, amendments, letters of intent, etc.
- Ensuring that contracts are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations; working with business and other functions to align contracts with company policies and governance protocols and controls.
- Providing legal support to sales and promotion related initiatives, which may include drafting or reviewing sales and promotion related contracts, draft or review promotion rules.
- Advising the business on legal liabilities and risks, including reviewing and approving advertising & marketing materials, press releases, and other consumer-facing materials.
- Supporting on corporate secretary/corporate governance matters; e.g., setting up board and shareholder meetings, maintaining records of the meetings and filing corporate registration with the authorities.
- Providing legal support and advising to the respective businesses / functions, including employment / labor law, corporate governance.
- Working with Corporate Affairs as necessary to assist in obtaining required licenses and permits as well as preparing communication documents served to customers or governments, providing legal opinions or answering clients’ questions.
- Preparing forms of powers of attorney and other legal documentation.
- PErforming other ad hoc tasks/responsibilities/support as assigned by Legal Counsel.
- 2-4 years of relevant contract experience; lawyer license and notarial service attorney certificate is a plus.
- In-house experience with a major international company or law firm, having experience in FMCG business is a plus.
- Superior analytical ability and meticulous attention to detail.
- A comprehensive understanding of contract law and superior drafting and negotiation skills.
- Proactive process and continuous improvement orientation, particularly on legal process and forms harmonization.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office suite.