- Leading and driving compliance and regulatory activities.
- Moderating or minimising risks and threats concerning compliance, laws, and regulations in banking, insurance, and finance related business.
- Generating and keeping up-to-date with local compliance policy, ensuring the application of current laws and regulations.
- Advising internal teams regarding compliance and regulatory matters.
- Executing necessary innovations or plans associated with compliance issued through the parent company to the group.
- Ensuring employees and the Management are aware of compliance and regulatory matters by creating awareness and encouragement in this area.
- Thai national, aged not over 50 years old with a Bachelor Degree in Law or a related field.
- A Master's Degree will be a plus.
- More than 10 years of direct experience in compliance and regulations from the Banking, Insurance, or Financial Service sectors.
- Strong leadership skills with a self-starter attitude. Able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Very good English communication abilities.