- Managing the creation, deployment and tracking of attendee-facing marketing that reflects positioning and key brand messaging in channels that include website pages, emails, print, advertising and PR in order to reach company goals.
- Directing the horizontal creative services team to ensure the brand image is consistent, aligned with strategic initiatives and maintains brand recognition throughout show cycles.
- Exploring new markets and obtaining deeper penetration into current markets in order to acquire new visitors or reactivate past visitors. This objective may include responsibilities that involve list acquisition, managing barter relationships, advertising opportunities and trade show participation.
- Managing the operations and promotions of online media in collaboration with each Business Unit and assisting with the coordination for the marketing campaign.
- Collaborating with Operations, Online Content, Electronic Media and Sales to manage projects such as website, creative design, mobile app, promotion of exhibitions, activities, accommodation, speakers, education, contests and awards.
- Contributing to the analysis of marketing programs including tracking, reporting key metrics and the recap of presentations.
- Identifying industry trends and customer insights by monitoring competition, reading industry publications and conducting market research.
- Fostering a positive work relationships across all departments and outside partners, and maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed and aligned with marketing objectives.
- Continually furthering job knowledge by participating in company sponsored opportunities.
- Creatively accomplishing marketing objectives within budget guidelines.
- Female or Male.
- Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- At least 1 year experience in Marketing and Communication.
- Ability to collaborate with team members and maintain positive relationships with inside and outside partners.
- Good personality, good looking, ability and to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English.