- Collaborating with the respective Business Divisions and Sales to implement integrated marketing campaign to achieve campaign objectives such as generating qualified leads.
- Working alongside with peers in the Marketing team across the region to localize, implement, track and analyze campaigns.
- Producing effective marketing collaterals including brochures, trade fair materials, website assets, email campaigns, and advertisements.
- Coordinating campaign activities, including digital initiatives and events, from conceptualization, implementation to tracking and success measurement, and ensuring campaign objectives are met and in line with corporate strategies and goals.
- Managing leads through the sales funnel, ensuring qualified leads are transferred to sales teams through the CRM platform.
- Ensuring all marketing activities have clear measurable objectives and evaluating success through metric monitoring for improvement of marketing effectiveness.
- Conducting day-to-day management of external agencies, where required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business Management or related discipline with at least one year of marketing experience in B2B or B2C environment.
- Possess the following skills:
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Marketing
- Content Marketing and Refinement
- Email Marketing
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to successfully multi task.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.