- Driving advertising campaigns for creating brand awareness and brand visibility, and, maintaining client relationships and building trust and creditability with existing and new clients.
- Being responsible for planning and executing media plans for both offline and online platforms.
- Coordinating and working closely with various media agencies and PR agencies.
- Managing and developing communication plan, including advertising materials, social media PR materials, prints, sell templates, and materials.
- Developing and creating digital solutions agency platforms.
- Managing, maintaining, and enhancing all web site content. Correcting, improving, and ensuring that our end users have a user friendly and high-class experience while interacting with the company website.
- Conducting competitor analysis and ensuring the awareness of real estate brands and client trends in the digital arena.
- Working cooperatively with key team members, senior management, and clients.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication Arts, Communications, Advertising, or any related field.
- Knowledge in digital marketing and graphic design.
- Experience from a real estate firm is an advantage.
- A team leader.
- Good English skills.