- Developing a strategic plan to advance the Company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth.
- Providing strategic advice to the Board and Chairperson.
- Preparing and implementing business plans.
- Overseeing the company’s financial performance and investments, and, monitoring the overall sales volume and new business opportunities to support the company’s growth.
- Communicating and maintaining trusting relationships with shareholders, business partners, and authorities.
- Developing and training employees to achieve excellent performance, and implementing efficiency and productivity improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10 years of experience in a sales & marketing field, and at least 3 years at management level.
- Experience in retail and FMCG is a plus/advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a passion for development.