- Working closely with the production line to ensure the smoothness of the machining and production process.
- Managing, coaching, and developing the Maintenance team.
- Ensuring preventive and corrective activities, including predictive maintenance are accurately and punctually performed.
- Ensuring all troubleshooting by the Maintenance team is conducted in accordance with best practices and complies with related work instructions and procedures.
- Providing technical assistance in relation to maintenance tasks.
- Responding to requests for emergency set-up and services to settle machine problems.
- Aged not less than 25 years old.
- Bachelor or higher in Mechanical, Mechatronics, or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in the maintenance field and manufacturing environment, preferably in a supervisory role of 3-5 years.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and possessing a sense of urgency.
- Good command of English.
- Leadership, logical thinking, and influencing skills.
- SHIFT working.
- Shift schedule is:
- 08:00 - 16:00: work 6 days with 1 day off.
- 16:00 - 24:00: work 6 days with 2 days off.
- 24:00 - 08:00: work 6 days with 3 days off.