- Managing the operation of the compliance program and driving the group and local compliance policies.
- Delivering recommendations and guidance on compliance, ethics, and business integrity in alignment with local laws and regulations.
- Developing, updating, and maintaining compliance policies and procedures.
- Working with internal parties to roll out effective compliance training programs.
- Controlling the compliance program performance and delivering action plans for improvement.
- Controlling evaluation reports and presenting compliance performance analysis to the management.
- Maintaining a log of communications received concerning compliance.
- Promoting employees' awareness of new and existing policies and procedures to embed the culture of compliance across the business.
- Thai national with at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years of experience in legal, compliance, internal auditing, or a related field.
- Experience in anti-bribery, competition law, anti-money laundering and data privacy is a plus.
- Proficient in both English and Thai with good communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Can work independently.