- Ensuring compliance with compliance standards set by regulators.
- Actively monitoring the operations of the business and providing advice to relevant stakeholders.
- Reviewing existing compliance tools and providing suggestions to top management on how to evolve.
- Identifying weaknesses in relation to internal control procedures and making recommendations for improvement.
- Working with business heads in the preparation of operation manuals.
- Learning about new regulations and new company products, and liaising with involved parties to ensure there are no interruptions in business operations.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on all aspects of compliance.
- Submitting regular reports to regulators and in-house stakeholders.
- A Bachelors Degree in a relevant subject.
- At least 5 years of experience in the compliance function.
- Understanding of BOT and SEC regulations, especially regarding digital assets.
- A good background in AML standards.
- Experienced in drafting compliance standards.
- Experience working at regulators, stockbrokers or securities companies is preferred.
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a good salary and opportunities to grow in an expanding sector and help to shape country-wide regulations moving forward.