- Drafting, reviewing, and revising all kinds of contracts, various forms of agreements, and legal documents.
- Providing advice on legal issues in connection with contracts or related laws to all business units of the company.
- Providing legal consultation to ensure the legality of transactions and to minimize potential risks to the business operations and brand.
- Managing corporate matters for all entities, ensuring timely dealings, accuracy, and compliance to all related laws.
- Coordinating with government authorities and outsourced lawyers both in Thailand and overseas.
- Monitoring legal issues for the company and all affiliated companies.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Law.
- At least 3-5 years commercial experience, preferably in Oil & Gas, Logistics, Engineering, or Manpower business.
- Good command of English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.