- Managing and maintaining cloud-based virtual servers.
- Managing hardware or software products to meet technical networking or security needs.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of a new system or modification of the existing system.
- Installing or repairing and configuring wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers, or related equipment such hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, or related networking equipment.
- Configuring and managing security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
- Installing new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
- Identifying the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
- Monitoring and evaluating local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) performance data to ensure sufficient availability or speed, to identify network problems, or for disaster recovery purposes.
- Analyzing network data to determine network usage, disk space availability, or server functions.
- Performing routine maintenance or standard repairs to networking components or equipment.
- Testing computer software or hardware, using standard diagnostic testing equipment and procedures.
- Creating or updating technical documentation for network installations or changes to existing installations.
- Monitoring, repairing, and updating items according to viruses, or potential problem identification to ensure proper operation.
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3-5 years minimum experience working in an IT department or related field.
- Experience working with ERP systems, preferably Infor Syteline is an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within a manufacturing systems support role.
- Distribution management experience - software, hardware, or related equipment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, listening, speaking, and writing skills.
- A proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity.
- Knowledge of the Syteline table structure, SQL reports, functions, views, triggers, and procedures are required.
- Ability to create/build custom procedures/functions/views/reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports to support the business.
Reference code: IS1092410