Our client is a large finance institution in Thailand, they have offices located both in Bangkok & overseas (America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, etc.)
The company has a strong background in business, and provide financial services and products to customers all over the world. The company has gained significant capital through supporters from both the government & private sectors.
Position: 1. “Senior Actuarial Manager”
2. “Chief of Valuation & Asset Allocation Management”
Salary: “Attractive & Competitive”
Role: Reporting to, & working closely with C-Level (Board of Directors)
Investment Products: All kinds of asset allocations (fixed income, mutual funds, stock, finance, instruments, commodities, etc.).
- Providing direction & investment decisions to C-Level, Broad of Committee, and Senior Directors.
- Being responsible for updating & implementing policies and customizing all financial risk management. Monitoring asset liabilities; solvency, risk based capital (RBC), capital adequacy ratio (CAR) and product & pricing).
- Setting up strategic asset allocation targets based on long-term capital market assumptions to meet the long-term requirements of the business and shareholders.
- Using risk modelling and mathematics to monitor & evaluate the investment performance of fund managers (both in house & outsourced fund managers).
- Handling product development, portfolio management, and total debt – total assets.
- Being a key person who attends the Treasury - ALM committee meetings, providing direction on technical finance analysis and all asset liabilities / information relating to current strategic asset allocation / ALM to C Level (Board of Director – Investment & Compliance Office).
- Master / Bachelor Degree of Actuary, Finance, Accounting.
- Direct experiences in asset liabilities, risk management, risk modelling, and quantitative & finance analysis.
- 7- 9 years exp. in venture capital, Risk - actuarial, underwriting, pricing & products, asset management, treasury.
- 5–7 years exp. from a large finance institution (insurance, bank, large mutual fund, pension fund).
- Skills in financial modelling/mathematics/finance tools & programming.
- CFA, FRM, FSA will be an advantage.
“All information will be treated as strictly confidential”
Interested candidates please forward your CV in English (Word file) along with a recent salary package, formal photo, and desired salary to us via Email.
For more details please call “092 268 2550” / “083 422 6356”