- Providing advice to the senior management on legal matters such as partnerships, international ventures, project construction contracts, equity stock acquisition and selling, and international business projects.
- Reviewing and verifying legal documents in accordance with current legal practices, systems, and processes.
- Drafting agreements in Thai and English relating to the company's business to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Liaising with relevant parties regarding contract matters.
- Coordinating with government agencies and other related external parties regarding legal matters.
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors relating to business decisions and operations.
- Thai national with at least a Bachelor's degree in Law.
- More than 15 years of experience in commercial legal areas.
- Experience from an international business is an advantage.
- Direct experience in drafting and reviewing Thai and English contracts.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Able to travel to countries in ASEAN on business trips (3-4 times/month and 2-3 days/trip).
- Resilience with a business sense.