- Coordinating various department by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Providing outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationships.
- Responding to complaints from customers and providing after-sales support when requested.
- Handling the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Informing clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Alerting customers on shipping and flow issues (in advance where possible).
- Performing various other duties are assigned.
- Female, with a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- 2+ years of experience in a Sales Coordinator role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.