Our client is a leading regional financial services company with a strong presence in Thailand. They are currently looking for an experienced and strong manager to head up their legal function and become an integral part of their Management team.
- Managing and coaching the Legal team to improve quality of output.
- Consulting with the Senior Management team and all departments on legal and regulatory matters.
- Designing new work processes for legal and collection functions to improve productivity.
- Reviewing and drafting legal documents and contracts.
- Implementing new processes relevant to regulation/legal changes.
- Enhancing debt reduction in line with company policy.
- Master’s degree or higher degree in Law.
- Experience in the management of a Legal team.
- 10 years legal experience, ideally 2 years within a leasing company.
- Litigation experience in financial institutions.
- Exposure to, or management of collections functions is highly beneficial.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written communication.
Our client offers a strong remuneration package for this leadership role within a successful and growing organisation.