The successful candidate will report to the Finance Manager (Thai) and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Managing and controlling the roles of accounting, both of GL and costing.
- Providing accurate and timely financial reports and performance reviews.
- Liaisng with external auditors and government agencies to ensure compliance in all areas.
- Being responsible for accounting, tax, internal control and finance matters.
- Liaisng with internal and external auditors and ensuring robust processes and controls are in place.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting field.
- 10+ years’ experience in accounting with a minimum of 3-5 years managerial experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable.
- CPD license.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a 5-day working week, and various other allowances.