- Sourcing materials/components.
- Handling purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Managing material delivery schedules.
- Ensuring that all goods/services provided are in accordance with terms and conditions.
- Analyzing technical data, designs, manufacturing limitations and supplier facilities.
- Coordinating with vendors/suppliers regarding supplies and reimbursement claims.
- Reporting to both the General Manager and Managing Director.
- Aged not over 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years working experience in a purchasing function (in manufacturing).
- Good interpersonal skills and computer literate.
- Experience in production and planning is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English.