- Preparing financial statements and monthly reports.
- Consolidating and providing all transactional documents to both internal and external accounting & finance parties.
- Being responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly closing.
- Reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of the GL, associated reconciliation, and balance sheets.
- Reviewing all transactional documents, ensuring they are filed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that VAT and withholding tax are accurate and returns are sent to the Revenue Department of Thailand.
- Aged 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Good English skills.
- 5 years or more of GL accounting experience with at least 1 year from manufacturing, or 5 years’ experience from an Auditor role with experience of audits in the manufacturing industry.
- Audit background is preferred.