- Initiating policies and standards on information disclosure in liaison with Corporate Communications, Legal, and Corporate Secretarial & Governance.
- Formulating core communication message to align the company’s market share price with an intrinsic value.
- Monitoring capital market dynamics and investor feedback, and reporting to senior management.
- Advising appropriate IR contingency and value governance plan to protect or maximize shareholder value from the IR perspectives.
- Analysing broker research or market earnings consensus, and preparing a corrective message.
- Supervising communication and regulatory disclosure materials in accordance with SEC/SET guideline with emphasis on accuracy and transparency in the disclosure.
- Building and maintaining relationship with the investment community through value-added activities.
- Supporting subsidiaries’ Investor Relations unit in deploying practices and principles that align with corporate strategy and policies.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- 15 years of experience in Investor Relations with at least 5 years in managerial level.
- Experience in energy / oil&gas or related business.
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Able to work upcountry and aboard occasionally.