In this position, the Sr. Software Developer collaborates with company teams to continuously enhance current software solutions and create new solutions to eliminate the back-office operations and management challenges present within the hospitality and retail industries.
We are looking for a problem solver with strong analytical thinking skills. Applicants should have a solid understanding of how web applications work – including security, session management, and best practices. Applicants should also have an excellent understanding of software design and programming principles. Additionally, candidates should have a strong ability to oversee related projects.
- ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET CORE.
- Angular 2+.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Kendo UI.
- Azure DevOps.
- Serverless / microservices architecture.
- Male or female.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience developing web application in C#ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET CORE.
- Good skills in bug fixes and site maintenance.
- Ability to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Ability to read/write in English is considered a plus.