- Advising on compliance law, rules, and standards, including staying updated on changes and developments in these areas.
- Preparing the monthly and annual Compliance Plan, detailing the results of the compliance policy review of laws, rules, and regulations.
- Monitoring regulatory developments and the implementation of compliance rules and standards through policies and/or procedures, and/or guidelines, and, communicating to the staff.
- Ensuring the submission of monthly report required by other regulators.
- Reporting on suspicious accounts and/or suspicious transactions to the appropriate regulatory authority (AMLO: Anti-Money Laundering Office, Thailand and AML/CFT Compliance, Head Office).
- Liaising with regulatory authorities on regulatory matters and acting as a contact point with authorized regulators.
- Being responsible for branch compliance auditing, and ensuring compliance with all important regulations.
- Coordinating with related government agencies or regulators regarding compliance issues as observe or updated in new announcements from the BOT or other regulators.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years in a compliance field (financial business).
- Knowledge of AML/CFT/KYC rules and regulations and compliance culture.
- Good command of English.