- Working closely with Sales/Marketing, Commercial Finance and Supply Chain Finance on rolling estimates (RE) and business plans (ฺBP) to ensure accurate assumptions and alignment on the final forecast by SKUs and total company, including actual tracking and variance analysis (RE roll forward, actual waterfall (ํYTD/YTG), O&R, incl. gap closing plan).
- Providing monthly financial scorecards to management, including gap vs goal.
- Financial planning for long range business planning (P&L,B/S and cash flow).
- Working with budget owners on SG&A budgeting and tracking.
- Ensuring system data integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance & Accounting.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting skills with an attention to detail.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Syteline (ERP) program experience is a strong plus.