- Controlling, guiding, and following up on the work of subordinates, and, following the production plan, and testing new products as planned.
- Managing production costs to meet the standards of each product.
- Planning production with the Production Planning department.
- Controlling and solving problems during production.
- Managing of machine availability and maintenance.
- Meeting with all departments and providing monthly performance reports.
- Preparing various calculations for new projects.
- Organizing staff training to increase the efficiency of work.
- Controlling the use of raw materials to the highest efficiency according to the associated targets.
- Reducing production costs and applying technology to increase productivity.
- Managing and monitoring the performance of the worksite.
- Controlling manpower under cost management requirements.
- Being responsible for, and working in accordance with related procedures and quality management standards, including supporting the certification system for all standards.
- Aged 35-45 years old, male or female, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering or any related field.
- Strong management skills.
- Knowledge of the products and services of the company.
- Knowledge of TQM Management System Standards.
- Knowledge of QMR (Quality Management Representative).
- Good computer skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Professional (or working towards) accreditation with an industry-related body.
- A proven track record within manufacturing management.
- Ability to be part of a team in order to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
- Ability to design processes and layouts.
- Able to travel.