- Ensuring operators perform their jobs according to established procedures.
- Being responsible for the safe conduct and attitude of operators.
- Being responsible for the attendance of operators.
- Being responsible for overtime used by department crew.
- Completing various documents including end of shift reports, offline production reports, and others as assigned.
- Being responsible for housekeeping and the organization of all areas.
- Assisting in other areas of the factory as requested by superiors.
- Reviewing production schedules and reorganizing and producing a cut schedule that will optimize yield, quality and manpower efficiency.
- Coordinating production between the Production Scheduler and Warehouse Supervisor.
- Being responsible for quality, production plans and loading plans to established all working transitions.
- Being responsible for offline jobs., including those relating to established working transitions.
- Bachelor's of Production Technology or a related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and listening, speaking and writing skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in production / manufacturing.
- Available to work on a night shift pattern.