- Being responsible for all operations of the branch, both sales and service.
- Developing business plans for branch operations in accordance with company goals and strategy.
- Ensuring that the revenue targets of products and services for branches are achieved.
- Managing and determining the correct inventory levels.
- Planning service maintenance of machines at customer sites.
- Visiting customers on-site to maintain customer satisfaction and good relationships.
- Preparing sales forecasts for all product lines such as machines, spare parts, and consumables, including reporting on monthly sales against targets.
- Ensuring that adequate knowledge and training are provided to staff.
- Male, aged between 35 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in the position of Technical Sales Engineer with a few years at management level.
- Strong management skills.
- Understanding of ERP (ORACLE/SAP) systems will be an advantage.
- Having a service mind.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good technical skills.
- An active personality and flexible to travel upcountry when needed.
- Able to work for 6 days/week from Monday to Saturday (8:00 AM-5:00 PM).
Welfare & Benefits:
- Group health and life insurance.
- Family medical fees.
- Provident fund.
- Performance bonus.