The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Quality Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Being a process owner of all relevant quality documents.
- Being responsible for the review of customer-specific requirements.
- Having the authority to stop and release the production line.
- Having signature authorization in the mentioned duties and responsible areas (e.g. initial sample to the customer).
- Managing and controlling the QC/QA department.
- Male/ female, aged 28 years old or above.
- Bachelor's Degree in any engineering field (any major).
- Experience in QA or QC of at least 5 years (5 years in the manufacturing of automotive parts).
- Strong English language skills (business level, writing, reading, and speaking).
- Hard-working, a good attitude, with good leadership and good management skills.
- Good FMEA knowledge.
- Good quality tools knowledge e.g. problem solving methods.
- Good SPC knowledge.
- Good ISIR knowledge (production processes and product release).
- Good MSA knowledge (control of inspection equipment).