- Prospecting for new revenue by building customer relationships and generating interest in new service contracts.
- Managing and executing the entire end-to-end selling process, working closely with local Sales and Solution teams to generate and qualify Oracle business opportunities.
- Working with key partners to co-create and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Providing weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting and visibility activities by maintaining a current pipeline by using forecasting tools.
- Effectively distinguishing vendor offerings from competitors, offering vendor product configuration/pricing/program assistance, and presenting a well-prepared compelling case to the customer for the purchasing of vendor solutions.
- Experience of 7+ years of sales with at least 3 years experience in identifying and selling services for Oracle application(s).
- Have a proven track record of growing new business revenue.
- Proven ability to motivate a team, achieve goals and increase revenue.
- Understanding of the “Vendor – Partner” relationship.
- Highly motivated and an independent contributor, high energy, enthusiasm, and passion for business.
- Able to communicate technical concepts and business solutions.