PRTR Technical Team is looking to speak with a Product Manager to work with a fast-growing fintech startup company with an international environment here in Thailand.
Our client provides top-quality platforms to international enterprise companies across Asia.
As a Product Manager, you will look after fintech software products, design and improve product features, and lead developer teams. Therefore, you require a strong technical background.
- Understanding user needs and gathering product requirements.
- Creating clear goals for the team and efficiently executing to ship products and deliver impact to our business and users.
- Leading large, cross-functional groups of people to deliver the team’s mission.
- Owning the execution of the full product lifecycle, including research, design, development, and launch.
- Creating, maintaining, adapting and communicating the product features roadmap with all stakeholders.
- Leading a team of developers in building and enhancing new product features.
- Consistently reviewing coding for junior team members and suggesting any improvements.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Product or Project Management for digital products.
- Experience in fintech platforms is desirable.
- A proven ability to bring simplicity and measurable results to complex, ambiguous situations.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in coding, development, and C# applications in full project development is a big advantage
- Excellent English communication skills.