- Monitoring/reviewing to ensure all transactions have correct tax treatments in compliance with RD regulations, including mitigating tax exposure by coordinating with the Finance and AC team.
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of tax submissions to the RD, and providing tax information to internal and external auditors, or other related parties (if needed).
- Preparing executive summary reports and tax presentations for the Management team (if required).
- Analysing all related tax impact on business transactions, both local and international transactions (e.g. arm's length transaction) for supervisors and senior management review (CIT, VAT, SBT, and others).
- Managing tax disputes, mitigated tax risks, and necessary tax planning for the company’s transactions.
- Coordinating with all related functions to develop tax modelling and periodic forecasts with analysis for shareholders and management.
- Initiating standard procedures related to operational taxes (if required), also providing tax advice and tax planning to the team and related departments, and always supporting the team in relation to updated rules and regulations from the RD.
- Being a focal point in terms of RD related issues, and providing supporting documents to the Revenue Department (RD) during investigation processes.
- Dealing with any other tax-related matters as assigned by the AVP-Accounting and FA Director.
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in Accounting with a CPA/TAX Auditor license.
- Thai nationality, aged 32-42 years old with at least 12 years’ related accounting and tax experience in corporate fieldwork, and 4 years in a planning or managerial role.
- Experience from a Big 4 company will be an advantage.
- Well organized with an attention to details.
- Strong analytical thinking, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills and well-coordinated.
- A good initiative, and proactive.
- Strong knowledge of Thai tax rules & regulations.
- Proficiency in computer skills, MS Office, mainly Excel, SAP or a comparable ERP system.
- Good command in English, both spoken and written.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.