PRTR Technical Team is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading real estate development company in Thailand, located in Central Bangkok.
In this role, you will be responsible for SAP project implementation especially on MM, PP, SD or FICO modules. Additionally, if you have a background in the ABAP program this will put you at a great advantage.
- Implementing full cycle SAP projects/roll-outs/enhancements or change requests in any of the following SAP areas: PP, MM, SD.
- Gathering business requirements from internal users and providing functional specifications.
- Performing unit, Integration and regression testing.
- Training key users and end-users.
- Working closely with Project Managers regarding timeline control.
- Developing documentation for configuration, enhancements, test scripts, end-user manuals, and training courses.
- Performing go-live checks and controls.
- Providing go-live and post go-live support.
- Providing application Management support in any of the required SAP areas.
- Performing unit, integration, and regression testing on change requests/enhancements.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a discipline related to your area of consulting, preferably in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Commerce/Business, or extensive working experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant SAP experience in the area applied for.
- Experience in project implementation, SAP support on MM, PP, FICO, or PS modules.
- Experienced in the ABAP Program is a big advantage.
- Strong multitasking skills are required.