PRTR IT Team is now looking to speak with an IT Project Manager to work with a consulting company in Thailand. The office location is in central Bangkok.
Our client provides multiple IT solutions and services to many leading corporate companies in Thailand.
As a Project Manager, you will be required to manage and deliver project completion.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors in relation to the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, and quality meets expectations.
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Meeting with clients to take detailed briefs, and conducting discussions to clarify the specific requirements of each project.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Managing project schedules to monitor and track progress.
- Organizing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Managing relationships with the client and all stakeholders.
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Being responsible for facilitating daily scrum, product discovery, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospective meetings.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management.
- Experience as a System Analyst is a big advantage.
- Good English communication skills.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed, with self-planning and organization skills, including the ability to work independently, prioritize activities, meet commitments and proactively manage time and a heavy workload.