- Managing Limited Time Offer (LTO) products, product procurement, supply, and inflation management to support the company.
- Developing supply strategy to support existing and LTO supply availability and target profits.
- Performing analysis of commodity trends and spending to develop a sourcing strategy.
- Leading the sourcing process & supplier negotiation.
- Cooperating with cross functions to meet product supply launch deliverables of LTO programs within margin target.
- Supporting the team in relation to cost-saving projects.
- Providing support in relation to various projects or ad hoc requests as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement/Supply Chain or comparable will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years' experience in supply chain project and procurement management.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques and market trend analysis.
- Stakeholder management & influencing skills.
- Fluent in speaking, listening and reading English.