- Ensuring maximum security in all areas under your control, and that staff are fully aware of the importance of security.
- Ensuring that regular stock takes are conducted, and preparing and submitting on the required format all information necessary for budgeting purposes, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that profit margins are maintained, and agreed costs are not exceeded through effective control systems, including issuing against dockets, sales analysis, menu costings, and cash checks.
- Ensuring that the restaurant is clean and well maintained, that table appointments, including flower arrangements are impeccable.
- Ensuring that staffing levels are correct and to agreed standards and are not exceeded without prior consultation.
- Executing seasonal marketing plans.
- Being fully aware of trends in the industry and making suggestions for improvements to the catering operations.
- Carrying out, or ensuring that regular On-the-Job training is taking place to agreed standards.
- Ensuring that reports and administration requirements are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Attending to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that waiters are always correctly and smartly dressed and that they offer professional and courteous service to their customers.
- Achieving targets and ensuring that the branch is clean and well maintained.
- Male or female.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in hotel or catering of a minimum of 5 years, and experience at the management level of 2 years.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- A good leader and a team player.