- Preparing engineering calculations and drawings for concrete work & steel structures.
- Working in conjunction with sales engineers, suppliers and contractors.
- Ensuring the achievement of margins as required by the company.
- Obtaining planning and building regulation approval.
- Contacting & visiting clients.
- Coordinating with Sales, Purchasing and the Installation department.
- Coordinating with suppliers regarding providing advice and information to contractors.
- Developing construction cost estimates.
- Offering prices to clients.
- Ensuring jobs are completed on time.
- Considering and evaluating sub-contractors.
- Thai nationality, male/female, aged 28-37 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with an Associate Engineer License (Professional Engineer License is prefer).
- At least 5 years’ experience in Senior/Assistant Manager Structural Engineer role in construction companies.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Energetic and willing to work hard.