Our client is the world’s leader in food processing and packaging solutions for the liquid food industry, with a special emphasis on aseptic technology. Currently, they are in need of a Department Assistant.
- Being responsible for the secretarial and administrative support to one of the Company Department.
- Filing and maintaining the database of the Department.
- Preparing for the travel/expenses reports for Directors.
- Creating purchasing requisitions for the Department.
- Managing visitors, customers in the office which included preparation of Invitation Letters and VISA Applications.
- Arranging meeting rooms and material equipment related to the meeting required.
- Supporting the Senior Assistant upon project assignments.
- Supporting expatriate employees for the office administration.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Department Secretary.
- Familiarity in managing the Director or Manager level included expatriate handling in work Permit and Visa.
- Experienced in more than 10 people in several enquiries with the multi-national environment.
- Experienced to support in-flight, hotel reservations and logistics arrangements for a group of the Visitors.
- Has a background of handling shipment will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Thai & English and computer literacy.
- New graduates or having an internship as a Secretary will be an advantage.