- Setting up and configuring hardware and network systems.
- Installing and reinstalling operating systems and various application programs.
- Handling 50 users at the head quarters and remotely solving any issues in branches.
- Handling related documents in the IT Division.
- Coordinating with technicians and other related persons.
- Searching for new know-how to develop and maintain the company’s computer systems.
- Working overtime asf required.
- Performing various other tasks upon request.
- Male or female, Thai nationality.
- Aged 22–35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or any IT related field.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
- A fast learner, service-minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.