- Recording and updating details of perspective and existing landlords and tenants into the computer database.
- Selling pre-sale or resale projects to overseas customers.
- Examining properties and informing maintenance staff of issues.
- Advertising available properties and conducting property tours as part of marketing activities.
- Screening perspective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
- Completing lease applications and assisting with the verification of application information.
- Informing perspective tenants of results.
- Informing perspective tenants when to take occupancy and vacate.
- Liaising with tenants regarding any complaints and concerns.
- Maintaining and storing documentation effectively.
- Accepting rent payment, security deposits and other applicable fees.
- Thai nationality - male/female - aged 26 years to 30 years old.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable alternative.
- 2-3 years work experience as a Sales/Leasing Agent or in a similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of the real estate industry, property management principles and relevant legislation.
- A valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Fluent in English.