- Coordinating, translating and interpreting between the Japanese Manager and the team.
- Translating documents from Thai to Japanese and Japanese to Thai, and sometimes English.
- Preparing summaries and writing reports for the Headquarters in Japan when required.
- Liaising with Thai and Japanese colleagues and also other departments.
- Handling other tasks as assigned.
- Female, aged 27-32 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Have a JPLT level N2 cert. or above.
- Good command of Japanese.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Japanese Interpreter or similar.