- Managing the daily accounting tasks, such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, daily GL, reconciliation, etc.
- Supervising and reviewing book closing and payments, including all taxes.
- Statutory financial reporting and coordinating with auditors as and when appropriate.
- Handling internal reports and working with local regulators on external reporting requirements.
- Analyzing and submitting reports to an international investment bank.
- Conducting risk analysis and working closely with the asset-liability committee.
- Creating and managing budgets, forecasts and handling analysis.
- Corporating income tax filings (PND 50 and PND 51).
- Being responsible for ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the regional office.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in accounting.
- At least 8 years of experience in the accounting field.
- Experienced working in financial services is a must.
- Experienced working in a securities company is a huge advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English.