- Ensuring the achievement of revenue targets; New Product Sales (NPS), Software Maintenance and Services (Training and Consulting).
- Exploiting the the company's existing market leadership and outstanding reputation within your territory by leveraging all relevant information sources and personal networks to proactively develop business. Rigorously following up on and prioritizing all qualified leads provided by Marketing or Sales Support; energetically prospecting for new business opportunities.
- Working closely with potential customers at all levels to understand and leverage users' requirements and management business issues.
- Working closely with our team of Application Engineers as resources to understand and explain the features and capabilities of our products and methodologies relative to the customers' specific needs.
- Ensuring that the company sustains knowledge of the industry in terms of major projects, procurement methods and relationships between prime contractors and the supply chain.
- Gaining access to, and influencing the appropriate decision makers to manage any evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
- Taking ownership of the relationships between customers and all departments within the company.
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the current and future needs of target accounts, and developing and implementing medium and long-term account plans to realize the potential.
- Maintaining comprehensive contacts, leads and opportunity details on the CRM database.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or Business.
- 3 years of professional work experience is required.
- Experience of technical software/development tool packages.
- Able to communicate in English and preferably Japanese.
- Experience balancing new license volume with strategic sales opportunities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.