- Working closely with the Country Manager and also with the regional functional line.
- Devising and implementing country level annual sales plans to both develop existing clients and develop new customers and markets.
- Developing strategies, procedures, and organizational structure all in line with regional and global strategies.
- Achieving both short term and long term profit, revenue and cash flow targets.
- Focusing on the continuous development of the Sales and Marketing teams in terms of competencies/skills in order to ensure the teams hit their targets.
- Increasing market share and promoting company interests through innovative sales and marketing strategies.
- Working closely with, and supporting area sales managers across Thailand to ensure consistency and results across the board.
- Providing a strong emphasis on training and development across the teams at all levels.
- Ensuring that all activities are compliant within regional and global policies and guidelines.
- A Thai national with a minimum of 10 years of sales and marketing experience within service related industries.
- Strong exposure in both B2B and B2C environments with experience of contract service sales being highly desired.
- Selling experience within factory, retail, residential or hospitality channels is preferred.
- A track record of successfully growing sales by developing and implementing successful sales and marketing strategies across the country.
- Excellent management skills with experience of managing at least a team of 5+ direct reports.
- An MNC background is a must, with at least one management role in a medium-large sized company.
- Able to travel across Thailand and work on location with customers and staff in and energized and hands-on manner.
- Very good English skills are essential in addition to being a strong communicator with staff of all levels.