The Group Consolidator will be reporting to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for assisting in the management of quarterly and annual consolidation requirements.
- Being involved in all regulatory and management requirements in terms of consolidation. Through our experienced Consolidation team, he/she will be brought up to speed with the group's specifics and trained on our internal processes.
- Participating in, and executing the monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation process.
- Having involvement in reporting duties (FS, NFS).
- Providing assistance in preparing consolidated cash flow statements on a monthly basis.
- Preparing and performing feasibility studies for various investment projects.
- Corresponding independently with overseas subsidiaries and associates.
- Working with the external auditors.
- Performing financial analysis work as required from time to time.
- Establishing and maintaining proper accounting policies, procedures and documentation for consideration in cross training and transition efforts.
- Reviewing subsidiary account reconciliation for accuracy, consistency and reasonableness.
- Responding to, and provide support to the external auditors in relation to the quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements.
- Collaborating with banks, law firms, the Management team, cross functional teams, and international finance teams on issues related to finance, accounting and internal control processes.
- Performing quarterly and annual consolidation and reporting processes at corporate level, including the generation of consolidated statements of financial position, statements of comprehensive income, statements of stockholders’ equity, and cash flow statements.
- Reviewing accounting data and producing financial reports with consolidation packages.
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the consolidation and reporting of all Group entities and for related parties.
- Working with, and assisting the external auditors by providing assistance with regards to the quarterly financial statement reviews and annual audit.
- Preparing worksheet and supporting working papers for consolidated notes for the financial statement.
- Thai nationality, aged between 38-43 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance, a Master’s degree will be a plus.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Group Consolidator position and experience at management level.
- Having strong analytical skills to analyze financial results for management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Hands on, results oriented and an active personality.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.