- Communicating company programs, rules, and tools related to safety.
- Managing all aspects of site safety training; classroom and behind-the-wheel training schedules, logistics and documentation; personnel and qualification files pertaining to training, safety and loss matters.
- Ensuring that all accidents are ethically and properly investigated and filed with the company’s third party administrator.
- Ensuring that all security incidents are properly reported and investigated.
- Conducting evaluations and inspections to mitigate risk and minimize risk of loss potential; ensuring that safety inspections are properly scheduled, carried out, monitored, acted upon, and documented.
- Ensuring contract compliance with all applicable federal, state, local, and company regulations; ensuring that related record keeping and reporting requirements are met and maintained; providing support in implementing the approved recommendations.
- Managing the site Safety department.
- Coaching and motivating staff; providing guidance and direction on problems and issues; delegating work assignments considering employee skills and development needs as required.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all information.
- Male or female.
- Aged between 38 and 45 with a minimum of 6 years of experience in management functions.
- Experience in Oil & Gas, Chemical and Automotive safety, especially from a logistics service provider.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Hands on, active, result oriented and a strong team player, and able to work under pressure in a multinational working environment.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, coordination and negotiation skills are required.