PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai / British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Managing and planning recruitment assignments.
- Handling search assignments and delivering high-quality candidates through sourcing, screening and interviewing applicants that match the qualifications, skills and experience specified by clients.
- Preparing candidate resumes and correspondence processes for clients.
- Assisting clients in coordinating with candidates, with paperwork, background checks, and salary & benefits offers.
- Providing professional support and advice on recruitment issues to both customers and candidates.
- Managing team and planning to achieve sales target.
- Planning to achieve weekly & monthly KPIs, in terms of job activities and financial targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject.
- 3 years of experience in sales, recruitment or related fields.
- Good command of English.
- Sales orientated person.
- Mature and responsible with a pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Able to work well under pressure.