- Developing ERP applications which relate to financial, inventory and corporate applications.
- Having significant and detailed knowledge of systems support, management reporting and other applications.
- Resolving technical and user operation problems and undertaking minor system modifications.
- Ensuring compliance with, and monitoring IT services following service support standards.
- Being involved in IT projects in part of ERP and corporate application teams.
- Male or female, aged between 30 to 35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in ERP progeamming.
- Knowledge of Oracle.
- Good command of English (writing, reading , speaking, listening and communication).
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills, and eager to learn.