- Managing and controlling fulfilment warehouse operations - both inbound and outbound.
- Arranging warehouse procedures, space and equipment for goods volume and operations.
- Planning, coordinating & monitoring daily warehouse operations activities related to receiving, storage, and the dispatch of goods against SOPs.
- Analysing data to monitor and verify KPIs associated with operations performance and improvement implementations.
- Managing warehouse staff and staff training, and monitoring their performance and progress.
- Controlling, and providing advice on issue incident reports when goods are damaged, lost or involved in accidents.
- Being responsible for workplace health and safety and for the security of the warehouse and stock.
- Coordinating with concerned departments in order to ensure that goods are received and dispatched appropriately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing warehouse operations.
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience with WMS and UMS applications is preferred.
- Possess initiative and people management abilities.
- Effective decision making and analytical skills.
- Good command of English.