- Being the Sales person in charge of electronic parts (PCB, electronics).
- Conducting negotiations with existing customers regarding price, products and sharing information, etc.
- Coordinating the delivery of ordered products with customers and the factory.
- Developing new customers, and create sales and customer strategies.
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
- Performing various other tasks as assigned.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in any related field.
- Working experience of 3 years in Sales, Marketing ,Sales Coordinator or any related field.
- Good command of Japanese (N3 up) and English.
- Computer skills in MS Office, Word and Powerpoint.
- Good human relations and a service-mind.