- Proactively developing and managing the sales of the company’s products in the assigned territory as well as developing new accounts by evaluating sales potential and actively following customers' requirements.
- Identifying and then achieving the area’s annual sales targets.
- Carrying out demonstrations and understanding customers' requirements in terms of selection and acceptance criteria.
- Identifying optimal technical solutions and value selling strategies.
- Planning and forecasting sales targets.
- Updating sales information and reports in the company’s Customer Management System.
- Male or female, age between 35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a related field, an Engineering field is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ sales experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the PCB industry and understanding of the PCB manufacturing process.
- Possess presentation, negotiation and convincing skills with a degree of self-confidence, excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasking skills, and a high energy individual.
- Good Command of English and can speak Japanese or Chinese is a plus.
- Computer literate i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.